HOW TO SHOWCASE
If you are interested in showing your artwork at the CAC, we have 2 galleries and the G2 gift shop for you to choose from. Artists are encouraged to apply for any and all options that they feel is the best fit for them.
- For professional artists who have 30 – 100 pieces of artwork and have shown in galleries before.
- Exhibits are determined by a committee of your peers – CAC Gallery Committee comprised of local professional artist.
- Exhibits are showcased monthly.
- For emerging artists from the community, art classes from schools, and local children’s organizations.
- Also for professional artists who do not have enough artwork to showcase in the main gallery space.
- Exhibits are determined based on suggestions from the CAC Gallery Committee and CAC staff.
G2 Gift Shop
- For artists of all mediums.
- Artwork will be juried by the G2 Committee in order to be accepted into the gift shop.