The 3rd Saturday Art & Music Fair is now Burns Bottom Arts Festival! We’ll be pulling this thing off with help from our friends at Munson & Brothers in September, October, and November. Family and friends can expect a day full of music, art, beer, food, and more!
Vendor spaces located on 3rd Street North, between the Hitching Post Farmer’s Market and Munson & Brothers Trading Post.
- Booth fees are $25 for a 10’ x 10’ space. Artists will need to bring their own tent and table. Tents should be secured by weights.
- Booth fees are non-refundable. (rain or shine, including cancellations)
- Set up time will be email to you.
- The Burns Bottom Arts Festival will be open for sales from 10 am – 4:00 pm
- The Columbus Arts Council and Munson Brothers are not responsible for loss or damage of any items. Vendor booth must be always manned.
- The selection of art vendors is at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Submit photos of your work by emailing email@example.com, stop by our gallery, or mail them to Columbus Arts Council, P.O. Box 869, Columbus, MS 39703.
- Vendors are required to collect and pay 7% MS State sales tax. You will receive a tax envelope with your booth packet. You are responsible for writing a check to MS Dept. of Revenue and mailing it.