Have you been missing the festivals and fairs where you usually sell your art? Well, we’re looking for artists who would like to set up at our 3rd Saturday Art & Music Fair!
If this is you, either download or fill out the form below.
Columbus Arts Council takes no percentage of artist sales.
3rd Saturday Art & Music Fair Application
Vendor spaces located on 3rd Street North, next to the Hitching Post Farmer’s Market.
- Booth fees are $25 for a 10’ x 10’ space. Artists will need to bring their own tent and table. Tents should be secured by weights.
- Booth fees are non-refundable. (rain or shine, including cancellations)
- Set up will be May 15 from 9-9:45am.
- The art and music fair will be open for sales from 10 am – 4:00 pm
- The Columbus Arts Council and Munson Brothers are not responsible for loss or damage of any items. Vendor booth must be always manned.
- The selection of art vendors is at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Submit photos of your work by emailing email@example.com, stop by our gallery, or mail them to Columbus Arts Council, P.O. Box 869, Columbus, MS 39703.
- Vendors are required to collect and pay 7% MS State sales tax. You will receive a tax envelope with your booth packet. You are responsible for writing a check to MS Dept. of Revenue and mailing it.