HOW TO SHOWCASE YOUR ARTWORK
If you are interested in showing your artwork at the CAC, we have three (3) galleries for you to choose from. Artist
are encouraged to apply for any and all galleries they feel is the
best fit for them.
- For professional artist that have 30 – 100 pieces of artwork and have shown in galleries before.
- Exhibits are showcased monthly.
- Exhibits are determined by a committee of your peers – CAC Gallery Committee comprised of local professional artist.
- For emerging artist from the community, art classes from the schools, and local children’s organizations.
- Professional artist who do not have enough artwork to showcase in the main gallery
- Exhibits are determined based on suggestions from the CAC Gallery Committee and CAC staff.
GALLERY 2 – GIFT SHOP
- Artwork is juried by CAC Gallery 2 Committee comprised of local professional artists.
- Artwork is hung for two month periods and each individual piece of artwork is
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an application via online to email@example.com or mail it to P.O. Box 869, Columbus, MS 39703, Attn: Artist Development
If you are unsure which gallery is the best fit for your artwork, please email our Artist Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.